As of January 22nd, the government announced that capacity restrictions for indoors events are removed as well as the need to show a valid Digital Covid Certificate upon entry to various premises. We welcome the loosening of restrictions. We want to thank our members for their continued support during the last two years.
The use of face masks is still required when entering and leaving Killorglin Sports Complex.
To ensure the safety of our members and staff, we will continue to implement a number of
safety and sanitising measures in line with government and HSE guidelines.
Any groups, individual training or families that want to use the main hall, can ring us to book
in. Anyone using the complex must have a membership which is €10 a year.
We are now firmly up and running with all our groups.
We will continue to implement the following protocols to ensure safety to all our members,
groups and staff:
1. Please wear face masks when entering the Complex until you start your activity and
again when you leave the Complex. Please adhere to social distancing.
2. Hand sanitisers are available throughout the complex, please use as soon as
entering the complex and regularly during your session.
3. All group leaders please sign in and pay before class starts.
4. Parents are asked continue dropping their children off and leave immediately.
5. All groups are to leave straight after class, no loitering.